Fashion Accessory Store: The Pink Empress (Part 1 of 2)
It’s the start of rainy season here in Manila. My girl friends and I can’t go out of the house to visit shopping malls to spend their pay day money. So they asked me to look for local online store that sells affordable yet exquisite designs of fashion accessories.
To be honest, I don’t like purchasing via online. I preferred to walk than to click when buying stuffs. But since the streets are wet and the rain is unstoppable, the only choice I’ve is got is to help them and use my internet surfing skills to look for more reliable online shop in the Philippines.
Then I found, this store on facebook…
Actually, one of friends referred me here. She told me that this is one of the trusted fashion online stores she has dealt with. Choices are very unique, in fact, they offer made-to-order fashion accessories, and the owner was very contactable via phone so you can easily give them your instructions, she added.
I checked their Facebook page myself to find out more them and their transaction. Here’s what I’ve got:
- They’ve got their number posted on the page, and it’s working (I tried calling it).
- They’ve got easy-to-read-easy-to-understand-policy. Click here.
- They accept payments through BPI, GCash, and Western Union.
- They ship via Air21 or LBC. (But it depends on your location).
- Lastly, designs are unique and brand new, except if you want request to have inspiration with your designs.
The store offers a wide array of unique bracelets, necklaces, rings and foot accessories. I will try to post them tomorrow here. For now, though, I’ll give my girl friends a call and I’ll let you know their feedback about the items they bought.