I wasn’t able to write the last few days because I’m busy trying to impress my bosses in the new office where I work as a customer service representative agent. Well, to be honest, I got promoted after a month of staying there and, also, I’ve got nominated to become a successor of our team manager. In other words, too many blessing came in within July and in the beginning of August, and I feel the need to make them feel that I’m worth it of these promotions and nominations,, that’s why I really have to focus on my office work.
Anyways, I don’t have an exact thought to write at this very moment. Here are the random thoughts, though, that lingers in my head:
- I’m thinking of buying a rubber shoes to get myself into a new sport/exercise like running. Since my time at the office is semi-flexible (meaning, I can choose my desired shift), I can go to work very early so I can go home early as well, and have time for this new hobby.
- I have to oppose my Hubb. I’m against to his plan of going abroad without a sure job. I have to explain to him that it’s euthanasia in the making. I know that there’s no harm in trying, but there’s also no harm in thinking.
- I just feel super happy with my job right now. I’m still in the probationary period of both my employment and status as Assistant to Products (Manager). I guess moving out of my previous company was a good choice. I just want to thank a couple of people who inspire me to achieve this kind of career growth. Above all, I thank God.
- I’m still trying to convince people to support RH Bill. It’s been years now since I started twitting about my support. I hope everyone gets educated about this Bill.
- Home service massage was great. I can’t feel my leg anymore.
- I’m thinking of going back to Enchanted Kingdom by next month, but this time with my whole family. I want to bring back the old days where we go out of town together. I just wish my salary raise will be enough.
- I want to review this Android game I just downloaded.
- Lastly, I want to think positively. I just don’t know how.
Well, I guess that’s it.